I'm back again


Yeah.... Seriously I miss blogging. Oh well. It's good to be back!
I'm just going post now random thing. So let's start. :)

Finally! I've posted my first fanfiction on winglin! Please do drop by there and ready it. The title is "Privileged".

WHY "PRIVILEGED"?
It's because my story is like Gossip Girl. My fanfic by the way is made up of Jiro Wang, Selina Ren, Mike He and Hebe Tian. They are the most talked about people on the high-society of Taipei. So that means, they are socialite. They involved in scandalous lives and their names are always in the front headline. Mostly seen with paparazzi bugging over them, or, kissing in the streets. 

JUST CLICK THE PICTURE IF YOU WANT TO DIRECTED TO MY FANFIC. :)

Anyways, I made the poster myself. Yey! *clap clap*

that's all for now!
so long and goodbye. :*

0 comments:

Post a Comment