Untouchable (JDorama)



I've recently finished watching "Untouchable", a Japanese drama starring Nakama Yukie from Gokusen series and Kaname Jun from Atashinchi no Danshi. :) I finished this drama as fast as 3 days because normally I watch one drama in one week. So I should say I'm a bit fast in watching it. Haha! XD

Of course, I'm expecting that this drama would be good because I know Nakama Yukie will do a great job. Well I guess, she did an excellent drama together with Kaname Jun.
It's a mystery and comedy drama. Yukie plays a role of a reporter in a third-rate magazine (gossips magazine). In the drama she always say "She is working in a third-rate magazine but she's a first-rate person".

Well... it's a worth watching dramas for those who are looking for new Jdrama. It's a bit funny and you'll be curious who's "Anonymous" is. But it isn't that exciting like some Japanese mystery-drama like Bloody Monday and Liar Game.

And one thing, while I was watching the drama I always thought of Blue Lan Cheng Long from Easy Fortune Happy Life (Taiwan) when I see Kaname Jun. He do really resembles Blue Lan. Maybe because they have the same height and both of them have pointed nose. Here's some picture. Haha! :))) XD



They resemble each other right? Or it's just me who's thinking about this PS Man's Blue Lan? Hahaha! :))

Of course, in a mystery-kind of drama, there will be always a person who make us guess who's that person is. Usually, those people are someone who is close to the lead actor/actress. :) I've been tricked THREE TIMES  already because of this mystery person in different dramas! I really don't learn my lesson. Hahaha! XD

WANT A MAJOR SPOILER FOR UNTOUCHABLE? Hahahaha! :))

Just choose from these following characters who is that mysterious person or called "Anonymous" in this drama. :]]



Is there a love interest between characters here? *May contain SPOILERS*

Kinda... Hahahaha! It's not clearly been stated in the drama that Nakama Yukie had a past relationship to Kaname Jun. Yukie always say to Jun when they meet that he came to re-kindle their past relationship but Jun always say that they don't have a past relationship and she's not his ex-girlfriend.
Another is the cameraman Sato Tomohito. He shows some concern about Yukie and I think he fall in love with Yukie. When he's giving coffee or tea to Yukie, Yukie always say that she's not an easy girl meaning she's not going to fall for those tricks. In the end, Yukie showed some concern and affection for Sato Tomohito.

That's it! :))
Next in my watchlist are: Bump Off Lovers and The Legend of Brown Sugar Chivalries. I'm back to Taiwanede Dramas! :P

Currently Watching: Down With Love, PS Man, Absolute Boyfriend. :>




0 comments:

Post a Comment