Top 10 Hottest Guy in My Heart! <33


Hey everyone!! I'm here to present to you the TOP 10 HOTTEST GUYS IN MY LIFE. Haha. Most of them are Taiwanese actors. Just see and enjoy their "hottest" pictures!

10. Wang Zi

Wang Zi is part of a boy group in Taiwan called "Lollipop". He is also an actor. He acted in many dramas like "Brown Sugar Macchiato", "The Kissed Again" and his latest drama "The Legend of Brown Sugar Chivalry". Although I've never watched any of his dramas (except They Kissed Again but I can't remember if I saw him there. ;D ) I think he's so cute and handsome. For me, he looks like Aaron Yan of Fahrenheit when you first saw him because of his hair. :)

9. Joe Cheng


Joe Cheng is very popular in Taiwan. He acted in many popular dramas alongside with Ariel Lin such as "It Started With A Kiss", its sequel "They Kissed Again" and "Love or Bread". He also acted in "Nine Ball" together with his good friend Danson Tang. I like him a lot in this photo. He looks HOT in that picture. I liked him because of his dramas. He and Ariel Lin looks so cute and they both have a chemistry. :)

8. Jae Hee


Jae Hee is a Korean actor who acted in popular Korean funny dramas like "Three Dads With One Mommy", "Witch YooHee" (Witch Amusement), and "Delightful Girl Choon Hyang". I like him much in "Three Dads With One Mommy" because of his funny character and his handsomeness in that drama. :)

7. Haruma Miura


Haruma Miura is a Japanese actor who acted in famous JaDrama "Gokusen" but he acted only in the season three of that famous JaDrama. I watched him in "Gokusen 3" in GMA and he called my attention for having a blond highlight in his hair. It attracted me so much because of his hair and his cuteness and funny actions. :)

6. Show Luo/Alan Luo/Xiao Zhu


Show Luo is a famous actor, singer, dancer and host in Taiwanese Entertainmnet Industry. He started in Showbiz career when he was 18 years old and first belong to a boy group. Later on, he left the group and started to work solo in showbiz. He is very popular MandoPop singer in Taiwan and in Asia. He is also known as the "Dancing King In Asia" because of his good dancing skills. He also acted in Taiwanese dramas like "Corner With Love" with his good friend Barbie Xu and "Hot Shot" with Jerry Yan, Coco Jiang, Wu Chun and Zhou Cai Shi. He is also a host in a popular entertainment show "100% Entertainment" with his bestfriend Xiao Gui. I liked him because he is so talented and he has a great sense of humor. I'm always laughing when I watch "100% Entertainment" because of his funny english skills and their reaction together with Xiao Gui. I really really like him because of that. :)) He's so hot, handsome, cute, talented and funny! THE BEST! :D

5. Danson Tang


Danson Tang is a popular Taiwanese actor and singer. He acted in popular drama like "Hanazakarino Kimitachihe" (Hana Kimi), "KO One", "The X-Family", "They Kissed Again" and "Rolling Love". He is the bestfriend of Jiro Wang. They became close when they acted in the same drama KO One. Jiro's mom likes him so much. He started his singing career in late 2007 and sang songs for different dramas like "Be Strong, Geum Soon", "The X-Family" and "Rolling Love". I liked him because his so handsome and cool. I like also the way he sings and act. I also like his fashion styles. Very cool. And he's so vain! Haha! That's why I really like him! :D

4. Wu Chun



Wu Chun is part of the very famous and popular Taiwanese boy band Fahrenheit. He was first seen in the drama "Tokyo Juliet" alongside with Ariel Lin. Before he became an actor, he is part of the National Team of Brunei. Among the Fahrenheit members, Chun is the only one who is non-Taiwanese member of the group. He is very rich. His family owns a business in Brunei. He also have his own Fitness Zone and he was the part-owner of their family hotel in Brunei. He also acted in popular dramas like "Hanazakarino Kimitachihe" (Hana Kimi) along with his senior Ella, his co-band member Jiro Wang and Danson Tang; "Romantic Princess" and "Hot Shot". He also have a movie with Twin member Ah Sa called "Butterfly Lovers" and he have a new movie called "14 Blades". I liked him because of his hot body and handsomeness. I liked him more because of their tandem with Ella. The tandem is called "ChunElla". I admit, many people said that Chun is the most handsome in Fahrenheit. Well, I guess I have to accept it. He's worth for the title. :))

3. Aaron Yan


Aaron Yan is part of the popular Taiwanese boy band called Fahrenheit. He is known for his cuteness and he is the youngest member of Fahrenheit. He acted in Taiwanese dramas like "KO One", "The X-Family", "It Started With A Kiss", "They Kissed Again" and "Pi Li MIT" together with ex-member of Hey! Girl Gui Gui, Lu Ting Wei, Xiao Gui and Christine Fan. I liked him more when I watched "Pi Li MIT" because Gui Gui and Yan tandem is so cute!! I liked him because of his cuteness(it's irresistable!), hotness and he's good at singing. I'm a GuiLun fan as well. Haha! :D

2. Mike He

Mike He is a popular Taiwanese actor and model. He became popular because of his hot body (which I agree to it!) and his acting skills. He acted in some Taiwanese dramas like "Devil Beside You", "Why Why Love" starring Rainie Yang and Kingone Wang; "Marry Me" starring Queena Liu; "Calling Big Star" starring Twin member Ah Sa and my favorite "Bull Fighting" starring Hebe Tian of S.H.E. and Lee Wei. Mike, Joe Cheng and Ethan Ruan were very good friends(group of hot people..haha!). Before, I see Mike as an "okay" guy for me. But when I watched "Bull Fighting" with Hebe Tian...My God. Mike there is extremely super hot!! Hebe and Mike tandem is so absolutely adorable!! Hebe and Mike both have a chemistry. That's why until now, I like Mike He and I realized how hot he is!! Also, I'm a MiBe fan too. haha. XD

and last but not the least...

1. Jiro Wang



Yeah! Jiro Wang is member of a very popular Taiwanese boy band called Fahrenheit. He first seen in commercial ads before he enter the entertainment industry. He became popular because of his first lead role in "KO One" and its sequel "The X-Family". He also starred in a popular drama "Hanazakarino Kimitachihe"(Hana Kimi) together with his fellow band member Wu Chun, his senior Ella Chen and his bestfriend Danson Tang. He also acted in "It Started With A Kiss" and it sequel "They Kissed Again"; "Rolling Love" with Danson Tang and Genie Zhou and his latest drama "ToGetHer" with Rainie Yang and George Hu. I liked him a lot because of his personality, his handsomeness, his over extremely hot body(over acting XD), his acting skills, when he sings... I think all of him. Haha!! But for me and in my heart although people might criticize him, He'll be the only one hottest and coolest guy in my heart!! :))

6 comments:

Electra said...

I love jiro and all farhenheit members!!!


Good Job!!! :)

cHR!SSix™ said...

omg yay you changed your layout!! now i can finally comment :D :D

haha i was dying to say this last time, but yes i agree with you - Danson is just $%^*&(^%&^*&(*_)HOT. >w< *flails* *fangirl spaz* *runs away*

jiroholic20 said...

cHR!SSix™
ahaha! yeah. i changed it already. i noticed that there's no link for comments.
agree with you. its just so sad that Danson don;t have any dramas right now! DAMN GTV!

Joyce C said...

YESSSS! I'VE FOUND ANOTHER JIRO LOVER!! He's number 1 for me too! Thank you for loving and supporting him :) LOVE FRH, LOVE JIRO!! <3

Anonymous said...

I LOVE mike he. I first seen him in love keeps going. when he sung ideal garden, I thought it was the best song in the world!!!!!then I saw him in bull fighting. I think he sung the song in the beginning of the episodes

Anonymous said...

cc c est pour te demande c est koi la premiere chanson qui passe ??? car je l aime beaucoup :) merci

Post a Comment